Friday, February 17, 2017

Cake Cookies

Cookie Logic-I had a bag of heath baking bits that I kept munching on so I made cookies thinking that I would stop eating them. Now I'm just eating the cookies instead...but they're good! I like baking cookies so much that I don't often look for shortcuts but this recipe happens to use a cake mix. If you try to follow the recipe as is, it will not work. I made that mistake and got confused when it wouldn't mix so I checked the comments. Most people recommended adding a tablespoon of vanilla and 2 tablespoons of oil. I did one Tbsp oil and one Tbsp of water but I would do 2 Tbsp of water next time. Also, it took about 12 minutes for them to bake instead of 8-10.
I don't have time to make this picture look pretty. I have cookies to eat!
SaveSave

No comments: