Wednesday, January 4, 2017

PG!

We took a trip to visit my mom at work and see the holiday CandyLand display they set up every year. The kids were excited to do the scavenger hunt so we started with that and then went back through later with some game pieces. My Dad met us there too so he assisted with finding things and then my parents treated us to hot chocolate and a craft. We also did some bird watching by the feeders and I was very impressed by the number of different species we saw! We had a few minutes at the end some went outside to play on a train playlet but it was freeeeezing and snowing. Paige wanted to keep playing though so the boys went inside and I huddled in the caboose to keep warm!
Owen was sad that all the bees were gone!

Right before our Candyland journey began

On the hunt!

No comments: