Friday, January 6, 2017

New Year Hike!

Time for our 5th annual New Year's Day hike! Owen kept trying to insist that it wasn't a tradition because it didn't start when he was a baby so I checked back and found out we've been doing it for even longer than I thought! Pat found a really great trail for us to check out that I would love to visit again when the trees are green! Paige announced she needed a bathroom almost exactly halfway through our loop so we got back to the Nature Center as quick as we could only to find it was closed! We walked further until we got to a sort of latrine type place and as we approached it a family of five stepped up! It was kind of funny because the timing was so ridiculous but also...we needed them to hurry. I tried to help out by cleaning up the toilet before Paige sat down and I accidentally spun a roll of toilet paper into the latrine!! It was all very funny by the end!





No comments: