Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Soccer Starts!

The soccer season has officially begun!! Paige started things off on Saturday. She's in an older division this time so I wasn't sure what the skill level would be like but she held her own without a problem. They'll be practicing for 30 minutes and then moving into small sided games for the second half of the hour. Pat is helping coach this year so next week he'll start with his group of girls-and Paige will be one of them!

Owen had his first game on Sunday! Owen got to wear the captains armband and had some good plays but ultimately they were outmatched by a team they could have beaten. If they get to play this team again, I know his team is going to pull through with a win. The kids were all disappointed with the loss so I think this will be motivation to play even harder next time!

Pat had his first game on Sunday too (I was out to give my knee some more time to recover) but I forgot to get a picture!

No comments: