Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ears!

Paige is officially the proud owner of two holes in her ears! And the earrings that go in them! A week or two before her birthday she told me she definitely wanted to do it and I probably asked her everyday after if she was still sure. She was! We took her to the mall the day after her birthday to have it done. I was a little concerned initially, with the associates working that day as they were acting a little put out to have to pierce ears that day, but we talked a little longer and I could tell they knew what they were doing. Paige sat down in the special chair and when they pierced her ears she didn't even flinch! I know how great she is at getting shots but I still expected to see a look of surprise or something! She did great and they look great on her. It's been about a week and she's a little annoyed that she can't put different ones in yet (2-3 more weeks!) but she's doing a great job taking care of them (With some help!)
Before!

After!

No comments: