Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rock Band

I powered through a barely-there voice so we could all hang out with friends! It's an awesome mix of kids too, Paige went to preschool with a kid from each family and one of Owen's best friends is part of it too. Then there's a family we've been friends with since Owen started school and a girl one year older than Paige who she adores! The adults all get along too-Bonus! Another family hosted and fed us an amazing meal and Owen tried shrimp for the first time ("What is this? I like it." Walks away, comes back, "I don't want this, it doesn't taste good." More shrimp for me!). The kids would filter in and out, grabbing food, wrestling, playing tag or taking a turn at Rock Band and there was even an impromptu moment where we tried to play Cups without the cups sliding clear across the room as we tried to grab them. We ended the night late with me grabbing some hot tea to go and waving because speaking was no longer an option!



No comments: