Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Preschool Picnic

Summer vacation is in full force over here but I still need to wrap up the school year! Paige's last day of preschool (ever!) was a picnic at a local park. The kids had so much fun playing on the playground and it was fun to see how Paige interacted with everyone. This class was interesting because there were 5 girls and around 15 boys but at this age no one worries too much about sticking with their gender. I think I saw Paige interact with almost every kid while we were there.
I made them stop to take a picture before we even left the parking lot because I wasn't sure I would get them to stop long enough to get another one!

But then I made them take this one too! I did not pose them like this, however, they were already in this position!

Paige with her preschool teachers


Pile-up on the slide-on purpose:)

No comments: