Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Noodles and Cookies

Remember in the last post I said we also ate over the weekend? Here are a couple of the things we made!
Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Snow Peas-no recipe here because I just used a bottled sauce from EarthFare. Everyone but Paige enjoyed it but this picture is of her dinner because her chopsticks are adorable:)

Chocolate Chip Cranberry Flax Cookies- These cookies are great! I needed a dessert to drop off for teacher conferences and was trying to find a recipe I had the ingredients for so I came across these. They have a lot of healthy ingredients (whole wheat flour, flax, oats, coconut oil...) but they also have a lot of sugar from the chocolate, cranberries and brown sugar so it all balances out. I was worried the texture would be off or they wouldn't hold together because the mixture was a bit crumbly after I mixed it but they came out just right. 

No comments: