Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Field Trip

I don't often take selfies but I felt the occasion called for it over the weekend. I was sick last week and I even almost posted a picture of my tea with Paige in the background watching a show because that's a lot of what we did last week. I drank tea and the kids enjoyed some extra screen time. Then we got later into the week and things got a little more serious. Saturday night I drove myself to the emergency room, found out I had appendicitis and had to have surgery pretty quickly. Surgery stinks. Being away from your family stinks. Knowing Paige and Pat had to miss a special dance because of it all stinks. So here's my selfie so we can all remember what a fun weekend this wasn't. Now I'm home and impatiently trying to encourage my body to heal. 

I like this picture. I look so hydrated and antibiotic-filled. 

No comments: