Friday, March 13, 2015

Even More Dessert!

This recipe came from my favorite baking cookbook, Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan but I also found the recipe online here. They have a ton of tasty stuff in them and are not healthy in any way. Walnuts, cranberries, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and a lot of sugar. This was another dessert I was going to be dropping off for teacher conferences so I didn't mess with the recipe because I didn't want to take any chances. They took a lot longer than the recommended time to finish baking and when I took them out they sank in the middle...so I initially thought I would have to scrap them but once they cooled off they were fine and I sent them off with some Trader Joe's cookies which I had bought as a backup. I did have to taste-test quite a few to make sure they would be ok:)

No comments: