Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day!

Ahh, Mother's Day! We had breakfast and then the kids were eager to give me their gifts so I obliged. I'll get some pictures of the gifts for another post but you should know that there was laughing and crying during the opening. Also, I'm going to have to step it up a notch this Father's Day... Later in the day we went to Owen's soccer game and had family over for dinner and dessert (that's another post too!). The weather actually cooperated too so it turned out to be a wonderful day!
I was reading a sheet Owen filled in about me. 

I think Owen was amused here because I had started crying?

Paige and I at Owen's soccer game. He scored a goal and I like to think it was partially because I shouted, "Score a goal for Mother's Day!"

Pat and his Mom!

Jamie, Mom and me!

Me and the kids.

No comments: