Thursday, October 24, 2013

Whooloween!

Another year at Whooloween! The weather was miserable so I don't think we got to fully enjoy the event but nobody got sick so I'm going to count it as a win! (Actually Paige wasn't feeling in tip top shape but we're talking about puking here...). We got our train ride in, had some doughnuts and hot chocolate then made our way inside for more festivities. There was a craft area where I thought a rude kid was trying to edge Owen out of his seat. I had Owen move down but the kid followed and I finally realized that he was a volunteer trying to explain the directions to Owen...oops...

Princess dresses are not meant for bundling with layers...skeleton costumes? Apparently yes. I was trying not to be in this picture but Pat waited until I peeked out from behind the tree to take it.

Time for a snack!

Doughnuts and hot warm chocolate!

No comments: