Sunday, April 28, 2013

Soccerrrrr! (Yay!)

We had a super busy weekend and it all started with soccer on Saturday morning!
I very recently posted about soccer but I'm doing a second post because I now have soccer pictures of Owen, we finally had nice weather, Paige finally let me put a ponytail in her hair and I've added a video! The video is of the kids playing around before Paige's practice. Paige starts at 9 and Owen doesn't start until 10:15 so he has some time to wait around. He spends the entire time playing soccer so he's basically playing soccer for about 2 1/2 hours every Saturday morning! It might have been the nice weather but Paige seemed even more excited than previous weeks and moved much more quickly.

Owen lining up for a kick.

Owen passing the ball.

Paige dribbling the ball to her field (surprise appearance by my shadow!)

There's me again! (ok, Owen too!)


No comments: