Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And Back to Paige...

I know these posts are not at all timely and completely out of order but I'm working on catching up! Paige turned 3 on a Tuesday so Pat worked and Owen had school for a good chunk of the day but I think the day still felt special. Paige had music class (and actually asked me if they would all sing to her so I put in a special request), then we had some friends over, we had the dinner of her choice (see below), went to see Owen play soccer where Pat made a surprise appearance and then headed home for cupcakes and presents!

Dinner choice-pizza, celery, purple carrot and an apple!

Owen was pretty pleased with Paige's dinner choice as well.

This is Paige getting a wee bit close to the flames on her candles. She then pulled back and said, "It's hot!"

Pat rescued her hair from the flames and she extinguished them  with a little help:)


Dressed up, crazy hair and playing with a baby=Paige 


No comments: