Thursday, March 14, 2013

Art Museum!

After we finished up at the History Museum we went over to the Art Museum. This was Paige's first time and Owen's second time but considering how well-behaved they were I really think we need to go more often! There was a minor incident where Paige thought she had found a nice place to sit that turned out to be part of the art collection...but I think I acted pretty quickly before she got too comfortable. 

I made them pose for this picture so we would look like tourists.


It's all fun and games when you're looking at very expensive works of art.

Paige was too busy to smile for this picture.

I still like this painting. Remember?

They must have sat like this for...a couple minutes

I pointed this art out to Paige and said in mock seriousness "What happened?!" She looked around the room and said, "But everybody has their leg..." 

Checking out the map
Chocolate croissant! Yum!
I think some got in her mouth too.

No comments: