Thursday, December 29, 2011

Art Museum

I took Owen to the Art Museum last week for the first time! We met my sister Jamie and her boyfriend Nigel there to walk around for a bit and it was pretty amazing watching Owen experience something so new to him. Owen lasted longer than I thought he would and was well-behaved the entire time. I did have to step in a couple times when he got excited and forgot he couldn't get too close/touch the artwork but there were no mishaps/alarms/guards reprimanding us. I can't wait to take him again soon!


Owen and Aunt Jamie

Owen took this picture of me in front of a painting I liked.



Posing!

This is one of my favorite pictures!  We were nearing the end of our visit at the museum and Owen was just so tired he had to lie down for a minute.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww! I love these pictures! That was so much fun! You guys should go to one of their art classes together!

sjoy said...

Owen is into Planking? :)