Sunday, May 20, 2012

Half Marathon Day!

We woke up the kids super early today and dragged them downtown so they could sit for two hours in the sun and wait for me to finish a half marathon...I mean...the kids were super excited to wake up this morning because they got to watch me run a half marathon!! There's probably a little bit of truth in both of those choices but really training and getting to run today was an amazing experience and the kids were amazing and Pat is amazing for letting me take the time to do it.  (Sidenote: I appear in every picture in this post. This does not happen very often in a multiple picture post!)



This is at 5 am! There was definitely some excitement in the air (and some cereal...)

Waiting in the stadium for race time!



Almost time!
  
 
Finished!


Me and Sarah!



Partaking in post-race snacks. A small reward for doing a great job waiting and cheering!


No comments: