Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We've Been Eating...


Meatball Subs: These didn't really seem noteworthy enough to put on the blog even though they were really tasty but while we were eating Owen said, "Can I have another one? Because this is sooo good, even better than pizza! Well...it's on the top of my list...they both are." That sounds like a recipe we should keep...right? I halved the recipe and we still had enough for meatball subs for two days and to eat with pasta later in the week.

Meatball subs!
  Apple-Pecan Dessert Squares: This was a dessert I made for Pat to bring to work. The overall opinion was that they were very good but a little too sweet. A small piece was enough!


Apple Pecan Dessert Squares


Enchiladas: I did not make these but don't they look good? They actually look like crazy breadsticks. As I said before, they weren't very well-received by anyone but me so we won't be getting them again but I'm still glad we tried them.



No comments: