Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Veggie Burger Success!

When I went to look for my veggie burger pictures I realized that I had twenty pictures of food on the camera and zero pictures of people. I don't know where all of my excitement about food is coming from lately but I'm certainly having fun with it! That means even more food coming in the next few posts! Perhaps I will also sneak a picture of my lovely family into the blog.
I told Pat I was giving homemade veggie burgers one more try before I gave up completely so I'm very excited I liked this last recipe! Pat was probably not so excited...These were really good but the burgers do have bread crumbs in them so putting them in a bun was a bit much. I liked it better the next day just wrapped in some lettuce. As always, I changed a couple things around (no sunflower seeds, pecans instead of almonds) but I'm pretty sure the taste was similar to what was intended.
Veggie Burger!



No comments: