Thursday, March 22, 2012

St Patrick's Day!

Top o' the morning to ya! Once again, it is far past the date I am posting about but I'm putting up St Patrick's Day pictures anyway! I've been spending more time scrapbooking than blogging because I'm trying to finish up Paige's baby scrapbook before she turns 2! I'm only about a year behind schedule...but I'm almost done! Back to the holiday-a leprechaun visited our house in the night and took all the cushions off the couch and hid a couple of gold coins underneath, he also turned some milk green and left a trail of glitter. Leprechauns are super sneaky.

A leprechaun did not make this. I did. It might be a leprechaun however, that has made this picture sideways because I can't figure out how to rotate it

Owen was quick to locate the gold coins!

Owen was busy playing but I convinced him to pose

Lucky Duck!

No comments: