Thursday, May 27, 2010

Softball

We finally made it out to see Pat play some softball last night!
(click here for pictures from last year)

Pat in action


Paige did this the whole time. No, really, she cried the whole time unless I was swinging her car seat. It hurt my arms.


Owen did this the whole time. He was super excited to watch the game and kept waving to Pat. I felt really bad when we had to leave before the second game but I promised we would go again. Now we just have to get Paige to cooperate...

The funniest part of the night for me was when I was trying to get both kids out of the park and Owen announced he had to use the bathroom. They're still fixing up the park so the only option was a port-a-potty which Owen decleared too yucky and stinky to use (and rightly so). Pat had to run over between innings to help out. Good thing he did because I really didn't want to cram myself, Owen and Paige into a stinky, yucky port-a-potty.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Lol, great team work!
Gooooo K-POP!!woo-hoo!!!

Nicole said...

that doesn't look like much action from Pat! :)