Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two things...

1. Don't you hate it when you're all eager to hear from someone and normally they answer their phone or get back to you right away but this time they don't and it happens to be the 1 time out of 10 that you actually had something important to ask? (I'm talking about you, Pat!) Ok, really everytime I call I think it's super important. Because it is.

2. Don't you hate it when you let someone working at a store ruin your whole day just because they're in a bad mood and they insist on being rude to you even though you're being extra pleasant in the hopes you can make them feel better? (I'm talking about you, rude lady at Target, and you, rude cashier at the grocery store) I'm not really going to let them ruin my whole day. Especially since only one of them happened today.


And then here's Owen after eating his yogurt last night all by himself. I feel much calmer now. Thanks Owen:)

No comments: