Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mr. Happy.

I wasn't going to post anything today but then I got this hilarious picture of Owen so I felt it was necessary.

This is totally unrelated but I was trying to decide if I needed to keep a casserole cookbook I had bought from a library book sale that was published in 1967. I've never actually looked at it and thought I would make something from it just to prove that it was useful. The best part is that the recipes call for things like "1 tablespoon of fat" or "1/2 teaspon monosodium glutamate." It never occurred to me that you could just buy MSG. Anyway, I decided I should keep the book because there is a recipe for something called Jiffy Cheesefurters and that's just always going to make me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the best picture of Owen yet!! I love it!