Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lots of Randomness

Owen's new favorite thing to do right when we get outside is to run to the rocks lining our driveway and choose one (very carefully) to carry for the duration of our time outside. It's very cute. It's also annoying because he always picks one small enough to fit in his mouth and you can never be sure if he's going to try to chew on it or not. He always seems so proud of the rock though so we try not to take it from him right away.

This was the pizza we made last night! I thought it was great. Pat didn't. I can tell because he only ate two pieces and he said it had a "wine-y" taste and because he said it was "ok" and because he didn't want it in his lunch today. In case anyone is keeping track (no, I don't think anyone is) I did try a new recipe last week but I didn't put up a picture because it was gross and it just looked like broccoli. The muffins I made yesterday were my new recipe for this week and also this pizza sort of.

Egg Sandwich! I was excited to have this but unfortunately the white bread I was planning to use didn't work out and I had to use wheat. Egg sandwiches on wheat toast aren't the same, are they? I feel cheated.

No comments: