Monday, April 21, 2008

30 Breakfasts!

Today began my 30 days of different breakfasts! I'm going to have a different breakfast every day for the next 30 days. Why am I doing this? I'm not sure. I'm not even sure I can make it.
Here's what I'm guessing will happen...
1. I'll get bored with different egg variations.
2. I'm always super hungry in the morning and I'm going to get sick of having to wait for my food to be ready.
3. I'll get jealous of Pat's cereal.
Here's why this silly challenge is a good idea...
1. I'll be eating something other than cereal which is what I've mostly been eating for breakfast for the past 4 or so years (thanks to Pat and his love of cereal rubbing off on me!).
2. Owen will get to try new foods and branch out from his normal oatmeal and banana breakfast.

I had vanilla oatmeal. Yes, I know it doesn't look very appetizing but it was very good. I like my oatmeal very liquidy.

No comments: