Friday, August 11, 2023

Hofbrauhaus 10k!

This was the second race I signed up for in preparation for the River Run in September, it was a very flat, out and back run but still felt like a tough one. I don't quite have my pacing figured out for long runs anymore so I went out faster than I should have and ended up with cramping for almost the whole run but I was happy with my time so I guess it worked out! I got 4th in my age group with a time of 53:10 and I got to run with my parents who both got 1st in their age groups! The only other part of note was my mom got stung by a bee during the race, I can't imagine how much of a distraction that must have been while running!
Before the race

After! Age group winners!!

Medals!

Paige was there!!

So was Pat!

I tried to convince him to carry me but he was supposedly holding too many things already

Action shot!

 

No comments: