Thursday, August 17, 2023

Day Date!

I had a short list of places I wanted to get to this summer and Pat and I got to two of them the other day. He took a week off of work (mostly) so it's been so nice to have him around with a flexible schedule! Our first stop was to the Cleveland Public Library to see an art exhibit called The Archive. It was beautiful and fragrant! It was thousands of dried flowers suspended from the ceiling with space to walk around and through the middle. So neat! After that, we walked over to 27 Club Coffee for lunch. I had seen this place on Instagram and it looked fun so I was excited to try it and see if the food held up against the fun atmosphere. I got a strawberry latte and breakfast stacker, Pat got the pizza. I thought the pizza and latte were so good and my food was good but not anything crazy. I loved the decor and pink everywhere! 












 

No comments: