Thursday, May 25, 2023

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day morning started out at Paige's dance competition! I watched one of her dances and then she had a long break until the next one. The timing worked out perfectly for me to leave and go see Owen's soccer game which just happened to be in the same city, an hour and a half from our house! It worked out perfectly! After his game I went back to the competition because Paige had one more dance and then awards. When we got home they treated me to ice cream and presents! Owen got me a blue Comfy, which definitely lives up to its name! Pat got me some flowers, workout gear, a candle and some wafer cookies called Cubetti's. Paige's gift hadn't arrived yet but a couple of days later I got a white Stanley tumbler! All of the gifts were so thoughtful and I had so much fun spending time together. We even ended the night with a game of Scattergories.










 

No comments: