Thursday, October 27, 2022

Red Wagon Farm

Our 4th annual trip to Red Wagon Farm! We started off with the corn maze and Owen reluctantly allowed me to tag along with him although I think I must have slowed him down because Pat and Paige found all the checkpoints and finished before us! The next spot we went to was the hayride which is always slightly creepy because of the weirdly stuffed scarecrows even though it's definitely meant to be totally family friendly. My favorite part is watching Pat try to pick up the pumpkins we gather for him and it didn't disappoint again this year, he managed 5 but next year I'm going to try to get him to try for 6! Then we headed over to the barn where we spent a small fortune on treats for everyone. Apple cider, apple fritters (the best I've had this year!), pumpkin candy, and some caramel puff things.

Corn maze winners

Corn maze losers






Seated for our hayride


Pat, mid-pumpkin carry

Back to the car to drop off pumpkins before snacks!







 

No comments: