Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Yosemite-Park Edition

We took so so many pictures in the parks and almost none of them do it justice. It was so beautiful and like nothing I’ve seen before (technically I have seen some of this before when I went with my family as a young child but I was too young to remember most of it). 
Driving into and around the mountains got better the longer we were there but felt pretty scary! Most of the time you’d be driving on a cliff with no guard rail or protection in sight! It was scary but it also meant you could see beautiful views everywhere without being blocked. In the park you could normally see Half Dome or El Capitan from wherever you were. 
Everyone but Paige’s favorite spot was Yosemite Falls. We climbed up rocks and boulders to get closer to the water. Pat also loved getting to see the giant Sequoias (the walk back up not so much!). Paige’s favorite part was YARTS, the Yosemite transit system. Like I said, we did A LOT of hiking so she appreciated the break when we figured out the bus on the last day.


















 

No comments: