Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Snow!

I can't remember the last time the kids played in the snow! We didn't get much last year so I was very excited to see the kids enjoy it so much this year! They actually already had the day off for MLK day and Paige was supposed to have extra dance practices but they got canceled because most people couldn't get out of their driveways. Owen got invited to go sledding and Paige had a friend over to play. Pat did a ton of work with the snowblower and then went out later that night to finish up. I shoveled so much that my back aches but I'm so glad we were able to get out of the driveway! 
So much snow!


Quick picture break before resuming shoveling

Paige and Maeve

Griffin got out 3-4 times. I didn't think he would want to be in the snow but apparently he does not care


Owen and friends about to go down a hill
 

No comments: