Friday, July 23, 2021

Vacation Day 6 and 7 and Going Home

We had one more day of Disney to do and it was just the four of us at Hollywood Studios! I wasn't as excited for this park as I was for the others but it turned out to be great! I thought I wouldn't like it as much because I don't know much about Star Wars but as usual, Disney does such a good job of immersing you into the fantasy that it doesn't matter! We were so excited to get on the Rise of the Resistance because you only had two chances to get tickets for it and we missed the morning opportunity! We got the tickets while we were in line at Tower of Terror, the scariest ride we went on! 
Our last full day was spent visiting with family and doing a lot of swimming. I think the kids fit in swimming every day but one, even if it was just for an hour after spending the day at a park. We had an incredible time!











 

No comments: