Sunday, July 4, 2021

Saturday

Last Saturday we were so excited to get to hang out with Lisa, Laney and Zsaz! It had been a long time since we'd seen them and it was nice to get some family time after the crazy week we had. We hung out and ate some lunch before we had to leave because Paige and I had an appointment! We had scheduled an appointment with friends for manicures and pedicures. Paige and I had both never gotten them done before so it was a very new and somewhat strange process:) We enjoyed it though and my nails needed a lot of help so I'm happy to have them look a little more acceptable while I attempt to let them grow! I got a bright pink color and Paige got french tips with a light pink on her toes.



Group picture-it was so sunny!



Owen and Zsaz

Paige and Laney

Nails!

Nails!

Nails! And a game of Life!
 

No comments: