Thursday, November 1, 2018

New Recipes

We've tried a couple new recipes recently and both of them were hits. The first one was super easy Pizza Roll-Ups. You basically buy pre-made dough, make a pizza, roll it and then slice. We didn't get too creative and just had pizza and cheese as toppings but I'd love to try something different next time.

Yum!

Owen insists on making this face to drive us crazy!


The second recipe was Cookies and Cream Popcorn. We had some stale popcorn that nobody was eating and I came across this easy recipe. You just mix together melted white chocolate (recipe calls for white vanilla almond bark), crushed Oreos and popcorn. Then lay it out until the chocolate hardens back up. We plowed through it so quickly and everyone liked it so much that I decided to make it again for a party we were attending. I don't know for sure what went wrong but when I tried to make a double batch, the chocolate kept seizing up. We could not get it right! It was still good but the popcorn wasn't coated as much as the first time. I won't give up completely on the recipe but I'd love to know what went wrong!

No comments: