Wednesday, October 3, 2018

5k!

Owen and I signed up for the same 5k we did together last year! It's such a fun race! It's local so we get to run down streets we know, we do it with friends and dogs are allowed to attend/run so it's always fun to see how excited they are too! Owen and his friend started the race at the front of the pack and sprinted off immediately. He was dead tired at the end and wound up with a time of 24:51! I wasn't too far behind with a time of 25:22 and my friend, who crossed in a step ahead of me got 3rd place in our age group! It was her birthday so what an awesome gift!


Before!

All the racers!

Eating a donut as a reward for a good job! I think Owen actually went on to eat 5 donuts...
Trying to organize ourselves for a group after picture:)


Me and one of our adorable fans!



No comments: