Thursday, October 12, 2017

Community Day!

When I was looking for events to entertain us while the boys were gone, I came across Community Day at the art museum. I thought Paige might like it because there would be a bunch of different dancers representing different countries and she'd get to see some styles of dance that she hadn't been exposed to before. I wasn't sure how tired she would be after Ballet Day so it was a "maybe" but she still had a lot of energy and wanted her friend to come over so I thought it would be even better to take two little dancers! Everyone was fun to watch but the girls enjoyed the ballet dancers the most (no surprise there!). We had quite a few people that came to us asking when the girls would be performing or if they already had! I didn't foresee that at all but I guess the buns and leotards were pretty misleading:)


No comments: