Monday, October 2, 2017

5k!

It's been a long time since I've signed up for a race but I finally signed up for a 5k! And what made it even better was that Owen signed up too! And also, some friends of ours:) It was a small race, about 100 people but it was local and we got to run down streets we're fairly familiar with. I spent the whole race trying to catch up to Owen but after the race started, I didn't see him again until the finish line! He ended up with a time of 24:38 and was 4th place in his age group of 19 and under. I was shocked to get second place in my age group with 26:07! And our friends won two great raffle baskets! Everyone left happy:)
Before the race!
One more picture before the race started!


Paige got this picture!

A medal?!

Finally got a picture with Paige!

No comments: