Friday, December 27, 2013

Things...

No! I have not given up on the blog! Yes! We've been busy and super sickly sick around here. It all started way back last Friday when I got to help at Paige's preschool party. The secretary in the office sort of shouted at me without warning that kids were "dropping like flies." Turns out Owen was one of them, I got a call around noon to come pick him up. I won't share the details here but I got sick Monday night and Pat wasn't feeling well on Christmas and we managed to pass it on to a few others. Sorry! Anyway, we did this activity while Owen was napping. There are a lot of history behind these but we just did them because I found some old cloves in the cupboard and happened to have some oranges. Now Owen has a complete aversion to this lovely smell because I think he subconsciously associates it with being sick...
Paige working hard on her letter P

Jamie thought I didn't need to take a picture of her doing this...

I made a spiral. 

No comments: