Sunday, December 29, 2013

Preschool Parrrty!

I mentioned that I got to help at Paige's preschool party which is more of an honor than you would think. The rules changed this year at the kid's school so the number of parents allowed at the parties is pretty limited. I managed to secure a spot for Paige's class at Christmas and I think I'm in for Valentine's Day at Owen's...we'll see...Anyway, this was really the first time I got to see Paige in her class and meet some of her friends. They're adorable. All of them. Even the ones that I've been told have knocked down Paige's block towers or not shared the Play-doh scissors. I got assigned to make a pin-the-nose on Rudolph game so naturally I passed the responsibility off to the more art-driven parent (Thanks, Pat!) and spent my time assembling a take-home treat.

Paige getting ready for the snowman toss

Enjoying a snack

Paige showing off her holiday-appropriate attire

Pat did a great job making the game!

No comments: