Sunday, November 25, 2012

So Thankful!

I wanted the kids to be mindful of the meaning of Thanksgiving all month instead of just on the holiday so I made a turkey for our door and everyday we each added a feather with something we were thankful for written on it. Owen was very thoughtful about his and Paige's mostly were about naming something in her line of sight. It really did give us a moment to appreciate everything we have. Ideally this should happen every day, right? Here are their lists!
Owen's list: God and Jesus, Friends, My neighborhood, My baby sister, Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Grimm, Our house, Our whole world, Soccer, God, Cereal, Family Dinners, Mrs. Wurm, Food, Mommy, All of the things God made, Feast, All puzzles, Trains, Cups and plates, Daddy, Phones, Our whole family.

Paige's list: Panda, Stairs, Stickers, This feather, Eating lunch, Markers, Hugging Daddy, Dolphins, Breakfast, Cereal, Ernie & Bert, Benches, The blue car, Sippy cups, My neighbors (the baby), Bowling, Pink, Hugging sippy cups, My brother, Hugging sandwiches, Your sweater, My animals.


The blog is experiencing some technical difficulties in regards to posting pictures! Hopefully it will be figured out soon!

No comments: