Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Wedding!

 A very good friend got married last weekend and Pat and I were able to make the trip to New Mexico to see it happen! Making the decision to go to the wedding wasn't hard but deciding to leave the kids home was! It was a pretty emotional decision for me but they were amazing while we were gone (or so I'm told...) and Pat and I had a fantastic time too! We weren't there long but we did get to spend time with people who are very important to us and see some of Santa Fe with them as well. For now, here are some wedding/reception pictures! And as for the lovely couple...I'm so happy for Brian and Zandra and was moved to tears (a few times...) during the ceremony. They also know how to put on a great party because we had a great time at the reception!



Brian and Zandra



Pat did a great job as a groomsman!
Dani, me and Diana

Brian, Pat and Alex


Me and Pat

No comments: