Friday, August 24, 2012

Photo Challenge Update


There's a week left in August and I'm still going strong(ish) on the photo challenge. I haven't posted every picture I've done but if you'd like to see the progress you can click on August Photo Challenge. It's over there. On the right. Or you can click on the words in this post. I've missed a few days and I could have tried harder on some others *ahem clouds...but I like a lot of the other stuff I've ended up with. By the end of the month I should have all the days in that post so check back if you want to see everything!

Day 13: From a Distance
It was a library day so there were books everywhere, the couch cushions were being utilized for a fort, and construction legos were still in the middle of the room. I was making dinner and the kids were watching some tv together. I snuck in and managed to get this picture without them noticing.




No comments: