Friday, July 6, 2012

Festivities!


Weather on the Fourth of July was super hot but the kids barely noticed. We celebrated by having a festive breakfast, hanging out with good friends and then going to see some fireworks. I was so sure we were going to be sitting in the middle of a thunderstorm with no place to run to but instead we got to watch some cool lightning with no rain and the fireworks went off as planned (you were right, Pat!). The next day Owen (accompanied by Pat) very proudly marched in the parade for the first time and Paige and I got to watch. I was so excited to see Owen that I missed getting a good picture of him because I was waving like a crazy lady.

Red, White and Blue waffles


Walking to fireworks


Waiting for the parade


More waiting (let's be honest, this picture is in this post because Paige's hair is cute...) 


Pat and Owen are in there!



No comments: