Thursday, July 26, 2012

5 1/2!

We don't normally acknowledge half birthdays around here with much fanfare but Owen seemed pretty excited about the prospect of being 5 1/2 when we discussed it a month or two ago so I wanted to have a couple surprises for him. I didn't tell him where we were going but when Paige asked and I said it was a surprise, Owen got an excited look on his face and started whispering to her about going to Chuck E Cheese! Good thing that's where we were headed!


See the excitement?! I took this picture of Owen after I confirmed that we were indeed going to Chuck E Cheese




I have a hilarious video of Paige on this ride in which she manages to simultaneously look bored and confused


Cupcakes after dinner! I did consider giving him half a cupcake but didn't think that would go over well...


No comments: