Monday, April 30, 2012

What We've Been Eating...

Tuscan Tuna and Bean Sandwiches - I already have a tuna melt recipe everybody loves but I found this recipe because I was looking to use up a can of beans I had opened. I pureed the white beans instead of mashing them and I don't think we would have enjoyed these as much without it (also, left out the olives and watercress). Everyone liked them!


Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice - I made a few changes to the recipe but it's hard to go wrong when the first word in a recipe is "cheesy." Sooo good!


Marshmallow Banana Bread - It was Owen's idea to add marshmallows to our banana bread! They ended up melting into the batter so you couldn't see them but it did taste good!


Best homemade cake ever! - This will probably be the cake we make from now on when birthdays roll around! Super easy and soooo good.


A slice!


Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes for Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day


No comments: