Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sleep in Kentucky?

See that crazy look in Paige's eyes? That's probably from lack of sleep. The night before I took this picture Paige went right to sleep without a problem. No problems at all. Until...she woke up screaming and wouldn't stop. Not cool. The only reason I mention it is because it led to one of my favorite moments of the trip. I needed to snap Paige out of her screaming fit and nothing in the hotel room was working so Owen and I put on our shoes and the three of us traipsed around the hotel with the two kids in their pajamas. We ended up on a balcony by the pool where I think the warm temperature and the rhythmic sound of the water calmed everyone down. We stayed there awhile, enjoying the moment. When we eventually went back to the room, Paige went right to sleep and did great for the rest of the trip! 

No comments: