Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Foods 2010

I picked my favorite food from each month of 2010! Some have been posted on the blog but some are new.

January - Peanut Butter Brownies - made for Owen's birthday party

February - Baked Pastina Casserole


March - Black Forest Cake - Pat's birthday cake
April - Magic Blondies - made for Owen's music class

May - Banana Ice Cream - still amazed that it only has one ingredient!

June - Sourdough Sandwich
July - Pineapple Carrot Bars
August - Jambalaya - definitely doesn't look as good as it tasted!
September - Apricot Slow Cooker Oatmeal
October - Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
November - Grape Chicken


December - Apricot Oatmeal Nutmeg and Coriander Orange Scented Scones

2 comments:

Diana Welmerink said...

It all looks SO delicious! I made those peanut butter brownies for Adam's birthday last year, too (thanks for the recipe. He LOVED them. I think we also made them once or twice after that as well... You are now officially my new source for yummy recipes! I'm looking forward to reading some new suggestions on your blog in the coming year!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Diana! I only put the pictures of the good stuff up this time, not the failures, but there are plenty of those too:)