Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kebabs

I made these Aloha Chicken Kebabs from Deceptively Delicious and they would have been great if I had followed the directions. Unfortunately I didn't and most of the breading burnt and fell off. But what did manage to stay on was good:) They used a sweet potato and pineapple puree. Owen, however wanted all of his breading scraped off so...hiding veggies in his chicken breading was totally pointless...


We're normally pretty horrible at cooking steak and don't even bother trying but we actually had some success with these kebabs! I wrote down the recipe but can't remember where I found it on the internet. I think it used some combination of soy sauce, ginger, pineapple juice, pepper, and oil. Pat took this lovely picture and was also in charge of grilling them.


No comments: