Monday, December 18, 2023

Birthday/Baking

Happy Birthday Mom!! We gathered to celebrate and bake some cookies last weekend! Pat and Owen had to leave early for his game and Paige was sick but I'm so glad we still fit it in. I was able to stay a normal amount of time and we even got to come back late that evening after Pat's car didn't have enough charge to get to a charging station! We ate pizza and made Christmas monster cookies. I liked them so much I might make them again before Christmas! My parents had also got some crafting kits so we got to make trees and gingerbread people! So fun!
Ready to bake!

Talking sports

Playing Uno

Owen approved of the cookies

Close up!

I don't know but Owen was probably asking grandma for some snacks

Crafts!

Opening gifts with a politician pose

Zsaz got sleepy

Bakers!

 

No comments: