Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Date Night

For one of Pat's Christmas presents I made reservations at a restaurant downtown called the Marble Room. It books up fast so you have to make the reservations 2-3 months ahead and I actually made them so long ago that I almost forgot about it until I got an email! I told Pat about it maybe a week after Christmas once I remembered though:) We had a great time. The food was delicious, the arhcitecture was amazing to look at and as a special bonus, a bunch of Browns players were having some sort of special postseason dinner in a private part of the restaurant so Pat got to watch all of them walk right past our table!

The outside

Time to eat!

They offer to take everyones photo in this spot. 

They bring cotton candy for free if you want it!

Look at this chandelier!!

 

No comments: